[G4] OSX Mail App!

Thomas J. Fobia tom578 at rochester.rr.com
Wed Jun 6 07:28:34 PDT 2007

Hello All, I have just lost my Netscape 7.2 that I was using for my
email! I have decided to switch to the OSX mail application and
managed to get my main email up and running! I have two other email
"Names" on the same server on my road runner account and Im having
trouble getting them set up! They are all "POP" addresses and when I
want to add a second address It says I already have a POP address. I
tried "POP account2" but that didn't work either! Am I missing
something here? Netscape was easier to add an account, why is this
apple app more difficult?
Thanks!
Tom