[G4] Can't play video

Ron 'Hollywood' Parro ronparro at earthlink.net
Sat Jun 9 22:31:25 PDT 2007

Fellow Mac Addicts,
	I can't figure out what is wrong with my G4 PowerBook. It 'skips'
while running videos from all web sites. YouTube is useless to me and I
have tried Amazon's reader as well. I tried downloading the video first
(Amazon) and waiting till the slider bar indicates the video has been
fully downloaded (YouTube). I get short videos attached to e-mails that
play fine. This is a relative new phenomenon and I can't remember any
changes that might have affected this.
Help!!

Ron 'Hollywood' Parro ;>{)
http://www.greality.com/Hollywood/
"Be civil to all, sociable to many, familiar with few, friend to one,
enemy to none."
     — Benjamin Franklin