[G4] G 3/4 and iTunes

Dan A Currie dancurr at frontiernet.net
Sun Jun 10 14:52:15 PDT 2007

Hello All,

    My daughters FrankenMac ( G3 > G4/400, 768 MB RAM, 8 GB HD and OS
10.2.8 ) has suddenly decided to no longer open iTunes 6.0.5, which she
has been using for some time.  I tried clicking on the alias in the dock
and it bounces for a few times then stops, I tried double clicking on it
in the Apps folder and it goes dark, tries to open then stops. I even
tried using File > Open in the apps folder, still no joy. I have
reloaded iTunes 6.0.5 and still the same.

I installed and ran OnyX for this OS version about a week ago and this
is the first time my daughter has tried to open iTunes since then.

Help??

Dan Currie