[G4] G 3/4 and iTunes

Ronald Steinke ronsteinke at mac.com
Mon Jun 11 22:44:14 PDT 2007

On 11 Jun, 2007, at 1:26 PM, Dan A Currie wrote:

> I was fortunate enough to have only installed the OS and apps on
> that particular HD so I simply erased and reinstalled OS 10.2.8 and
> the other necessary apps.

I would suspect that the drive was telling me something and toss it
into the trash can - literally - and replace it as soon as I could
get to the store. Why risk putting an OS and apps on a drive that is
clearly giving you this signal when a replacement won't cost an arm
and a leg like they used to?