[G4] MDD Classic help

Ben Smith ben.smith at ntlworld.com
Wed Jun 13 14:14:46 PDT 2007

I have just got a MDD 867DP with a faulty HDD, I have replaced the HDD
with a new Seagate 250GB and upped the ram to 2GB, my problem is that I
have not got the original install disks, I have installed 10.4.9 but I
cannot install classic as the 9.2.1 retail CD does not have the right
ROM file.
Is there anyone who could copy the ROM file from their classic system
folder, zip it up and send it to me, then I could copy my retail 9.2.1
cd with the new file in it (and hopefully have it boot correctly), the
ROM file should be v9.5.1 or 9.5.2 I believe.
Alternatively does anyone know where I can get an MDD restore CD from?
(preferably UK version).
Many thanks.
Ben.