[G4] MDD issue & G4 sound inputs

Eric Wood ewood at izoom.net
Sat Jun 16 18:50:01 PDT 2007

Ryan,
As long as you can boot from your OS 9 CD, you can get your drive
formatted with Drive Setup on the CD and then install OS 9. No OS 9
Driver concerns that way. Then you can put OS X on top of it, and you're
probably best off installing Tiger (or whatever version you plan to use)
directly, unless there are some bundled applications you want from an
earlier version.

---

There is a site for identifying different G4 towers.

For Sound Input on the Digital Audio, it says "USB (with third-party
adapter)" which in real life, of course, means "NONE!" :D

Eric