[G4] ejected disk

Margaret Krakowiak imago at bellsouth.net
Thu Mar 8 15:25:03 PST 2007

Ok, I just did something *really* stupid, and I want to know
if there is any remedy. I ejected a volume (partition) of my
hard drive. And it's gone indeed. How can it be so easy to
do something as major as that, when you get a message
asking if you really want to do something, eg, quit, empty
trash, etc, for most every other little thing?!  Yes, I am the fool
that did it, but jeez... Ah, I guess I just want to know if there's
any recovery options for me. And, what happens to that partition
space if not, where do all those gigabites go?

margaret