[G4] Daylight Saving Time change Hosed

Richard Kriss rmkriss at sbcglobal.net
Sun Mar 11 05:55:59 PST 2007

I have a G4 AGP (1GHz) running OSX 10.4.8 that did not get the word on the
change to Daylight Savings time.  It was one hour behind all of the house
clocks, including the atomic clock that reset itself.  I don't know if the
problem is with Mac OSX or the Apple Americas/U.S. (time.apple.co) network
clock.  If I check the "Set date & time automatically" option in the Date &
Time System Prefs the time goes back one hour.  The only way I can get the
correct time to display is to uncheck the option.

Anyone else having problems?

Dick