[G4] Daylight Saving Time change Hosed

keith_w keith_w at dslextreme.com
Sun Mar 11 05:09:51 PST 2007

Eric Hall wrote:
> I'm having no problems. I have a G3 iBook and a G4 Sawtooth - both took
> the change fine. Have you run software update recently?
>
> Eric

Perhaps Richard lives in one of the areas of the country who do not
observe DLST? I'm not particularly conversant with what areas don't
observe it, nor do I know why...I've just heard that's the case, and
maybe Richard is a resident of such?
Grasping at straws here, as MY computer made the change, and I'm in the
Pacific Time zone.

keith whaley ~ Los Angeles
G4 MDD, OS 10.4.8