[G4] FW: Daylight Saving Time change Hosed

Richard Ramsowr r.ramsowr at sbcglobal.net
Sun Mar 11 09:15:05 PST 2007

Richard and for that matter all of us who read this
site...

JUST THINK WHAT ARE PC BRETHREN ARE DOING TODAY! I

ACTUALLY SAY A SO CALLED PC EXPERT TELLING THE LOCAL
TV STATION THAT IF A PERSON'S TIME SOFTWARE WAS HOSED
DUE TO THE CHANGES THEY WOULD ONLY HAVE TO LIVE WITH
IT FOR "JUST THREE (3) WEEKSÓ - GIVE OR TAKE A LITTLE!

WOW

BUT THERE WAS NO MENTION MADE OF WHAT GOING TO HAPPEN
THIS COMING FALL!

BY IN LARGE, I THINK APPLE DID A REALLY FINE JOB OF
THIS ISSUE - IF ONE CAN EVEN CALL IT A ISSUE!

BILLY GATES AND M$$$$$$$... CAN'T SAY THE SAME!

Rich in Houston