[G4] Getting a job / career

Ronald Steinke ronsteinke at mac.com
Sun Mar 11 18:24:25 PST 2007

On 10 Mar, 2007, at 5:21 AM, Eric Buczynski wrote:

> So what does it take?

Apple makes available to interested persons a training/certification
process that you must pay for in order to receive the materials. I
believe that the cost is still around $300US for the packet.

The program is less expensive than the cost of textbooks on MS
products and is easier to understand and put to use. I purchased my
packet directly from Apple years ago and use the knowledge in
recycling Macintosh computers for school usage.

You are encouraged to study at a regular pace and when you feel that
you have completed the study program, you can take the examination at
the Apple Headquarters in Cupertino or in other locations when exams
are scheduled there. I do not know whether an exam would ever be
scheduled in your area.

Good luck.