[G4] Re: Daylight Saving Stime change Hosed

Richard Kriss rmkriss at sbcglobal.net
Mon Mar 12 01:55:04 PST 2007

> From: Garth Fletcher <garth at JacqCAD.com>
> Subject: Re:  [G4] FW: Daylight Saving Time change Hosed
> To: g4 at listserver.themacintoshguy.com
>
> I'm running 10.3.8.
>
> I'm still back on the old time as of 12:40 EST.
>
> In System Prefs / Date & Time, if I turn off automatic, then
> turn it back on, it updates the time to the incorrect value.

Garth, I had the same problem and the problem was in my Time Zone panel
within the Date & Time System Preference. For some reason it was showing my
location with CST.  I clicked on it and it changed to DST and everything
started working.

If your time is hosed, double-check the Time Zone panel for DST

Dick AA5VU