[G4] Video Problem

kr parks krparks at sbcglobal.net
Sat Mar 24 11:53:31 PDT 2007

Hello:

I am having a very strange problem with my G4 (733
Digtal). It is displaying only black and white images,
pictures look as though they are film negatives. This
only occurs when I boot from a certain drive. When
using another drive everything appears fine. I have
10.2.8 installed on both bootable drives. I have tried
to run disk utility but it seems to think that the
drive is in use when I try to check it, even though I
have booted from the other and started no programs. It
started all of a sudden, not after any changes were
made. Does anyone know what is going on?

Thanks,
Kevin