[G4] help - what to say to Darwin?

Margaret Krakowiak imago at bellsouth.net
Thu Mar 29 09:04:45 PDT 2007

There was a power failure while I was at work yesterday.
When I came home and restarted my computer, I got a black screen
with words at the top saying something to the effect of: Darwin - then
my computer's name, then asking me to log-in. I logged in with my user
name and password, but then I didn't know what to do next! Seems I have
to type something else, and I don't know what. I'm booted into 9 right now
on a different drive on my computer. Does anyone know what I need to do?

margaret