[G4] Decisions ... decisions?

Sean Collins sean at hogheaven.com
Tue May 1 14:30:03 PDT 2007

IMHO, spending that kind of money on a processor upgrade for a beige
g3 is a waste, when for a few dollars more, you can have a real G4:

http://www.megamacs.com/v1/index.php?cat=10003

Aside from processor type & speed, the beige boxes are saddled with
obsolete interfaces & busses, which are significantly slower than a
real G4.

Sean