[G4] Re: G4 MDD+Heidelberg Linoscan 2650 SCSI 2 Scanner

Robert MacLeay robertmacleay at mac.com
Fri May 4 23:41:57 PDT 2007

A quick Google search indicates that you are not alone in your Linoscan
problems.

Did they give you the original software discs which run under OS 9?

This is a good enough quality scanner to justify the purchase of an OS
9-capable SCSI Mac for use as a dedicated scanning station. I would try
dropping your SCSI card into an old B&W or Sawtooth. These can be had for
under US$100.