[G4] out of sync t v shows

keith_w keith_w at dslextreme.com
Sun May 6 00:39:06 PDT 2007

paul hrbacek wrote:
> Have any of you had the experience of a tv show audio suddenly stutter
> and then the sync of  the picture and sound are gone.
>
> do you think that the size of the itunes library has anything to do with
> this phenomena has anything to do with it?
>
> I have a G4 upgraded to 1 gig and 2 gigs of memory, the hard drive is
> external and is 300 GB,OX 10.4.9
>
> thanks for listenening
>
> paul

All I can tell you is, I have no iTunes at all, and I experience it
frequently.
But then that's on my regular digital/HD TV, and I think you're talking
about your computer monitor...

So I have to ask, what's the source of your TV signal?

Because I'm experiencing this on over-the-air TV, no connection to my
CPU at all, I'd have to say it's the station that's doing it!

keith whaley