[G4] Single or dual?

R Michael Vogt michael at wbsnet.org
Sun May 6 11:25:40 PDT 2007

I Have sawtooth and  did a upgrade on  the CPU about 4 years ago to
the 1.0 GHz and help allot with Video stuff and with Imovie Toast it
is worth the money tell you out grow it As we did then my Kids use
the Sawtooth and I use a G5 dual
and it cut the encoding down to 20 mins and my sawtooth took around 6
to 8 hours.
Also Make sure you can use Dual before you buy it I could not on my
Sawtooth

Michael Vogt