[G4] Upgrading a MDD from a single to dual processor

Dan A Currie dancurr at frontiernet.net
Tue May 8 04:36:05 PDT 2007

Bruce Ryan Nakamura wrote:

>Hello,
>
>Is upgrading a single processor 1.25 Ghz MDD to a dual processor unit, only
>a matter of changing the processor, I can use the same motherboard?
>
>Thank you,
>
>Bruce Ryan Nakamura

Take your time ... do not get in a rush ... might be a good time to add
RAM, another HD or 2 and whatever else.  Have some processor paste handy
... mine was a bit noisy until I added paste and that was now 2 years
ago and it has been running fine.

Dan Currie   Dualie MDD 1.25, 2 GB RAM, 120 & 200 GB HD, Combo & Super
drives on 10.4.9.