[G4] Miglia TV Max Won't Reload

Ron Michael ronmichael at gmail.com
Thu May 17 01:04:05 PDT 2007

I've emailed Miglia two time over the past two week for support on
problems with re-loading their new upgrade. No one will respond. I've
always had good respoonse with this company before. Have any of you
had a problem reloading. I am using a MacPro with 1 gig Ram I get
through the Setup Assistant and then the final box is "greyed" out.
I've double checked and am using the correct serial number. I've
trashed the plist files prior to reloading. Has anyone else had any
problems. Thanks.
Ron in Memphis