[G4] Connecting a serial printer to my MDD

Perry Mitchell perry.mitchell at gmail.com
Wed May 30 12:00:12 PDT 2007

That depends what interface board you have for it? (they were HP options).
Best choice is the 'JetDirect' Ethernet board. Many were sold with the
original Mac LocalTalk options.

Incidentally - they are great printers, built like tanks! Eventually the
feed rollers wear but replacement is cheap and a repair shop is easy to
find. My repairman said it should be good for another quarter million pages!
Mine is already 12 years old and still going strong.
Perry Mitchell