[G4] Owners manual? MDD dual 1.25 (last one made)

keith_w keith_w at dslextreme.com
Sun Nov 4 17:34:32 PST 2007

Daile Engle wrote:
> Hello list members, I'm looking for an owners manual .pdf for my MDD
> dual 1.25 (last one made) anybody got a pdf they can send me off-list?
> thanks, Jeff
>

> Jeff & (my wife)Daile Engle��
> Kamiah, Idaho 83536
> macguy47 at gmail.com <mailto:macguy47 at gmail.com>

In the end, all I could find were two documents Apple had:

http://support.apple.com/specs/powermac/Power_Mac_G4_Mirrored_Drive_Doors_2003.html

- which gives you all the specifications for your model,

and,

- which gives you info on how to differentiate between similar models.
The specific model your looking for is their M9145LL/A, in column 6.

I'm afraid neither is the .pdf you're looking for. I couldn't find any
mention of it in Apple's downloads or any other place on their site.

keith whaley
I have the very same model...