[G4] Re: Ideal Printer for G4--G4ever

David Candler dcandler at sasktel.net
Tue Nov 6 08:08:05 PST 2007

On 6-Nov-07, at 6:01 AM, R Michael Vogt wrote:

> look at  one of the brother laser printers for around $89.00 it
> will print 2500 pages just black cheaper then inkjet
> On Nov 6, 2007, at 3:49 AM, arricam at 295.ca wrote:

I couldn't agree more.   I've been using a Brother HL-1435 laser
printer for a couple of years, first on a G4-400 Sawtooth and then on
a G4-733 Quicksilver.  It's been working great.  We just recently
used up the toner that came with it and are now using a new third-
party high-capacity toner cartridge that should get us 6000 pages for
about the prices of two inkjet cartridges.

David Candler     dcandler at sasktel.net
      Chaplin, Saskatchewan Canada