[G4] G4 APG graphics CPU upgrade

John Niven senseamp at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 9 05:38:07 PST 2007

It's not a patch. It doesn't change or fix anything.
It's an application that checks if your machine can
run a dual processor.

It's downloaded as UniNorthAISCChecker.sit which is a
compressed stuffit file. After unstuffing it's
UniNorthAISCChecker.app application file.

Click on the downloaded file, go to "get info" in the
file menu and then change "open with" so it opens with
stuffit.