[G4] Looking for a Manual for a Apple Macintosh 17" Studio Display FLAT ADC CRT Monitor

Rick Ramsowr r.ramsowr at sbcglobal.net
Sat Nov 10 11:36:10 PST 2007

Rich... your right it is flat and was marketed by both Apple & Sony
as such... now all I need id the manual,,,

Rick

On Nov 10, 2007, at 1:20 PM, Richard Klein wrote:

Not flat panel, flat screen (as in the glass surface).  Lesser CRTs
had curved screens.  I seem to recall that flat screen CRTs are really
curved, too, but the curve has such a large radius that it's hard to
tell.  The flat(ter) screen distorts the image less than a curved
screen.

--
Rich