[G4] Re: Leopard OS on a 450 Mac -Question--G4Ever

Bill Scott wscott at optonline.net
Tue Nov 13 11:33:40 PST 2007

Yes, I read the article.

The reason why I asked if you modified Leopard is because of the
problem I am having with Leopard after successfully installing it.
It is running very sluggishly, using all of my CPU.  I wondered if
you modified Leopard somehow to run "Leopard Lite,"  the way Vista is
modified to run on PC's with limited abilities.