[G4] Hard drive installation problem

Kenneth Smith kdorpat at suddenlink.net
Sat Nov 24 07:07:09 PST 2007

Actually Rich, it's 28.52 GB available on one 180 GB drive, and 29.23
on the other media storage drive.   The new drive is not SCSI ( Link
to Drive: http://eshop.macsales.com/item/Seagate/ST3750640A/ ).  My
G4 simply came with the two ATA drives in the rear tray, then I added
the new ATA drive in the front tray.  I don't think the two original
drives are in a raid array.

Floy