[G4] Power Mac G4 Hard Drive installation info request

cecilhal at netzero.net cecilhal at netzero.net
Sun Oct 7 15:08:46 PDT 2007

My G4 is not BEIGH but SILVER.   Are you saying that my system cannot be fitted with a SCSI card to match the connector on the SCSI card.  Not sure I can upload pictures here.  I would love to take pictures of the drive, and SCSI adapter for a better reference.  Like they said, a picture is better than a thousand words.  Are pictures allowed on in this group.  Or maybe you can give me a personal email address where I can upload the pictures. Thanks.