[G4] Adding a Western Digital 160HD

Joseph Glynn jglynn40 at sprintpcs.com
Sun Oct 7 16:13:31 PDT 2007

For the Disk Utility I'm not sure what settings I should use for the
RAID Set Name: ?
Volume Format: ?
RAID Type: Mirrored Raid Set
                 Striped Raid Set
             Or Concatenated Disk Set
I was having problems with my original 80Gbytes HD, because it is so full, so I'm trying to use the new HD as a back up so I can get my files on a DVD or CD or if my new firewire port works my external Lacie 200GB HD.
Lots of options not sure best choice.
Thanks for all the help I'm new at all this!
Joe