[G4] MDD L2, L3 cache switch off at startup. Does it matter?

Charles Schneider schneidr at umich.edu
Thu Oct 11 12:36:15 PDT 2007

Dave,

   You say you have a Hardware section in the system preferences, I
do not have this.  Is your hardware pane in the section labeled
'Other'.  This would imply it is a non-apple pref pane.  This is why
I believe your computer may have an upgraded processor from a third
party vendor.  You would probably have to contact the third party
vendor and ask them

Charlie