[G4] G4 Digital Audio video no show

Eric Wood ewood at izoom.net
Fri Oct 12 12:24:37 PDT 2007

Though the system has an AGP slot, you can put a PCI video card in, such
as the one in that G3 system. If you can make that work, but the AGP
card won't work even after you reseat it, then definitely look into
replacement cards. Look for anything that's Mac-compatible and AGP 4X
compatible, and be sure to read reports on xlr8yourmac.com to make sure
there are no issues with a given card and that model of Power Mac. Seems
like there was some fairly modern card that didn't like Digital Audios
(I bought a Radeon 9800 for my own DA).

Eric