[G4] Prepping for the next OS X (10.5)

Rick Ramsowr r.ramsowr at sbcglobal.net
Tue Oct 23 16:40:07 PDT 2007

  I'm looking to upgrade my CPU in my QuickSilver (2001) from a 733
MHz to something... as well as my video card.

Q1 Will CPU from a QuickSilver (2..2) i.e. a 1.25 MHz work in my
older QuickSilver?

Q2 Also thinking about using a third party solution such as a 1.6 MHz
or a 1.8MHz both with large 2GB L3 catches.

Q3 Any through on which third party CPU provider is the best and
easiest to install?

Q4 As far as the video card I was thing about a 64 GB card or maybe a
128 GB card

Q5 Any through on which third party video card provider is the best
and easiest to install?

As always cost is a factor... <GRIN>

Later

Rich therepguy