[G4] Will OS 9 Support New Apple HD Monitors?

jonny g4 at salemoregon.com
Sat Oct 27 09:51:52 PDT 2007

I'm interested in knowing what options exist, actually.  The crux of
my question is if the new monitors will work with OS 9.2.2 on a G4.
I have a graphics card that supports the old style HD monitor.  My
concern is whether one of the new monitors will work with 9.2, if
anyone has firsthand experience?

Jonny