[G4] New Apple Keyboard

Techpriest techpriest at ourlair.com
Sat Sep 1 19:41:58 PDT 2007

Just got the new Apple wired keyboard.  I have it hooked to my
PowerMac G4/533 running OSX 10.4 and all the keys seem to work as
they should.  I am very happy with the feel and have not had any
trouble typing.  It is so thin it feels like the keys are on the
table itself.  I had the original plastic keyboard made before the
Eject key was added and really like having volume, eject and forward-
delete finally.  I was kind of afraid it would not give me all the
bells and whistles when hooked to my Elder Mac but it does, so I
thought I would share in case others were concerned.

The box states you need OSX 10.4.10 or later, and I did need to
download drivers to get it to work.  I am guessing the drivers won't
work on older OSes.