[G4] registering used G4 with Apple?

Eric Buczynski emaxxx4 at warpmail.net
Thu Sep 6 13:57:16 PDT 2007

I did it with mine, plus when I put in a replacement hard drive it
wanted me to register again. The best part is that I got a free 6-
issue subscription to the electronic version of Macworld.

If you're looking for the technical manuals (tear down and individual
part numbers) I have those too (for free).

Eric