[G4] The new iPods.

Doug McNutt douglist at macnauchtan.com
Mon Sep 10 07:25:28 PDT 2007

At 05:58 -0700 9/10/07, John Niven wrote:
>I just think it's a shame that Apple have dropped the
>firewire support, just because they are pandering to
>PC  users.

Intel "owns" USB and likely demands royalties.

Steve "owns" a competitive product - Firewire

Steve wants to cut a deal with Intel to use its microprocessors.

Pandering to politically correct USERS???

I still want to know the details of AT&T/Cingular's kickback arrangements in re iPhone.

All that prepared using a nice ADB keyboard that Apple built while performance was the goal.

--
--> If you are presented a number as a percentage, and you do not clearly understand the numerator and the denominator involved, you are surely being lied to. <--