[G4] The new iPods.

David Ginsburg daveg65 at comcast.net
Mon Sep 10 07:42:25 PDT 2007

It is a shame. They dropped firewire support in the 4th Gen models so it has
been at least 3 years since its been dropped so this is nothing new. USB is
more standard because many PC's do not have firewire. So to add fuel to the
fire here Steve looks at the bottom line and sees more sales of iPods from
PC customers so eliminate the firewire support to cu the cost even more and
charge the same prices....