[G4] Re: Copying DVD

David Barber odoketa at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 10 10:48:26 PDT 2007

Hi,

As others have noted, without multiple drives you're not going to speed things up much.

You could write an image to your hard drive, and burn from that - I'm not clear from your message if that's what you're doing. That'll save re-inserting the original disk after each burn.

You could also script the whole thing in the shell, loop it checking the exit code after each write, and then you would swap disks and press enter (or whatever) to start the next burn. But that's not all that much easier than using disk utility (especially if you aren't good with shell scripts).

David

Message: 4