[G4] Safari Bookmark issues and pinwheels...

Eric Wood ewood at izoom.net
Tue Sep 11 19:30:01 PDT 2007

Yup, find your bookmarks prefs and at least try moving them out of their
proper place, and try it again. Move the entire prefs folder if that
doesn't work, and try yet again. I'd suspect a corrupt file or a
permissions issue. Come to think of it, maybe have disk utility verify
your file system and permissions. Long shot, but ya never know.

Eric