[G4] Mac / Cellphone ?

B G briang113 at pacbell.net
Thu Sep 13 16:15:54 PDT 2007

The best way to access your phone and transfer, if your phone has the
capability files is bluetooth or  use a USB cable.

Bluetooth file transfer will automatically access your phones storage
and transfer mp3 files and photos and video.

The caveat is who your carrier is and the brand of phone.

Brian

G4 gigE 1.0 GHz Powerlogix, 1 GB RAM