[G4] SOLVED: QS 800MHz MP in Digital Audio

Eric Wood ewood at izoom.net
Fri Sep 14 14:45:42 PDT 2007

That should either be a firmware issue or one that can be solved by
installing any CPU cache-controlling software, such as that from
Powerlogix or XLR8. No guarantees, of course. One other thought is
Apple's own CHUD tools that are available with their free developer kit.
It at least allows switching between single and dual CPU, and enabling
and disabling L2 cache. I suspect it would work with L3, as well.

Eric