[G4] Mirror Drive on/off Button - Prone to Failure? - SUCCESS!

Robert A. Rosenberg hal9001 at panix.com
Tue Sep 18 21:38:02 PDT 2007

At 20:19 -0700 on 09/18/2007, jonny wrote about Re: [G4] Mirror Drive
on/off Button - Prone to Failure? - S:

>Success!  Thank you for two approaches.
>
>As it turned out, using the power button on an apple cinema provided
>a way for me to get this puppy up and running.

Great. I'm glad to have been of assistance in getting you working.
Just to add one other suggestion, on the lower left of the screen
border is another switch which will open the Monitors Menu if held.
It allows you to adjust the screen brightness.