[G4] Installing OS 9.2.2 on Mirror Door - Second HD

wilkinw macsys at mac.com
Thu Sep 20 14:18:21 PDT 2007

It's been a while but if you have the original disks you should be
able to dig down deep into them and find the OS9 folder. OSX has an
installer that does this but all it does is copy an already existing
system folder from those disks. It has some weird name just can't
remember what, someone else can probably shed a little more light on
the matter.