[G4] G4 Tigers

O'Brien obgraph at hiwaay.net
Thu Sep 27 08:02:02 PDT 2007

On Thu, 27 Sep 2007 15:49:04 +0100, scifi wrote:
> I have 512mb ram in the box, so this should get me started. I hope
> so because if I can't find the os on ebay, I checked ebay in uk and
> found nothing so will have to shell out for that.....

By the way, if your Mac is "of a certain age", you won't have a CD/DVD -- just CD. Be sure you get the OS on the correct disc. DVD is preferred if you can use it.

Macs tend to last, so yours has a lot of use left in it as long as you can live with the slower speed and don't need to upgrade beyond 10.4.

O'Brien