[G4] Is everybody getting these messages...

J.M.P.Hissel jomph at xs4all.nl
Sat Sep 29 12:56:33 PDT 2007

On 29-09-2007 17:45, C D Tellier, cdt at globaldsl.net, wrote:

> I'm getting them also, at least 2 dozen.  Delete, delete, delete,
> delete.  Its a pain filtering out the junk but not missing the List
> discussion.  Oh, well.  Someday I'll get to punch a spammer right in
> the nose!

Well I have had 6 of these BUT non of these in my regular mail, they all
didn't pass the spamfilters of my ISP (xs4all.nl) and ended in my spambox.
Once a day I'll check these spambox to see if legal mail is landed there by
mistake. On an average of 400 mails a day this will only happen one or two
times a month.
All of the spam slipping through the ISP-filters in my regular mail (less
then one quarter of one p.c.) I'll forward to the spambox of my ISP. Never
see them again.
Seen these facts it will be clear that I don't feel the need of the doings
with making my own spamfilters in my e-mail-clients.
These are the merits of a real good ISP!!

Jo Hissel