[G4] Re: G4 Upgrading Vrs New I-Mac

keith_w keith_w at dslextreme.com
Sat Sep 29 13:02:01 PDT 2007

Crandon David wrote:
> Hi Keith,
>
> Good reply. I wouldn't be surprised if Apple dumps the shiny screens on
> the next update for them. Apple is usually about ergonomics, but they
> messed this one up.

[...]

> Regarding your ARMD, make sure you are always wearing UV protection and
> taking your vitamins. One regular multi and one antioxidant  supplement
> "eye" vitamin a day.

I currently take (1) 20 mg Lutein capsule and two B&L I-Cap pills each day of
the week.
I never leave the house without my cap (360° bill) and UV protection sunglasses.

> Also, there are now some medical treatments for dry ARMD, have you
> looked into this?

I wasn't aware there was anything one *could* do about the dry version, so the
answer is 'Nosir, I haven't.'

> David

Of course, I'd appreciate any heads-up you could give me.
The email address that accompanies this message is correct.

Keith