[G4] Re: G4 Upgrading Vrs New I-Mac

Crandon David tabdave at ca.rr.com
Sun Sep 30 07:21:00 PDT 2007

Hey Dan,

Don't worry about it dude. I was commenting on the site only, not
your post. Sorry if I didn't make that clear.

One way to look at it is that it's a good thing you posted, because I
was able to warn you and anyone else away from that site that's
simply trying to steal money from the uneducated patient.

If you email me off list, I'd be happy to discuss with you the latest
in dry eye treatments.

David Crandon, OD