[G4] Gifted with a G4/500

Al Poulin alpoulin at cox.net
Tue Apr 29 16:53:28 PDT 2008

On Apr 29, 2008, at 7:07 PM, Christina Samuels wrote:

> I hate to ask a dumb question -- I want to reply to posts so that
> they're all in the same thread. I think I'm starting a new thread
> every time I reply. How do I avoid that?

What e-mail client are you using?  I am using Apple Mail that comes
with OS X.  With your message open, I hit the Reply button in the top
Menu bar.  Because I have Mail Preferences in the Composing tab set to
Quote the text of the original message, I trimmed your content to what
you see above.  The Subject line automatically carries forth the Re:
statement which ensures that the e-list recognizes my message as part
of the original thread.

Al Poulin