[G4] os help

James Asherman jimash at optonline.net
Tue Apr 29 18:18:01 PDT 2008

Ok,
  IMHO !
  I find it works well. Better on the G5 than the G4 but that is the
nature of such things.
  again IMHO most people who have trouble either HAD trouble and
didn't know it, were running hackware on their OS
or some other less than vanilla modification.
The newest bad reviewer obviously left it on all the time. That's just
dumb.
As I said these tools have options that are dangerous. You can mess up
your system with Onyx too if you'd like, and I had a very bad
experience with SOCKS.
I did a full, Chrons, Permissions, Prebindings Cache clean and defrag
w/ LCC yesterday on the G5. No  problemo. I intend to subject the G4
to the same treatment.
If it chokes I will report back.
Good luck, and thanks,
  Jim