[G4] Spinning Beachball

Dan A. Currie dancurr at frontiernet.net
Thu Aug 14 18:06:36 PDT 2008

Hello,

I am driving an MDD DUAL 1.25 MHz / 2 GB RAM / 2 - 120 GB and 1 - 200 GB
HDD / NETSCAPE 9.0.0.6 / OS X.4.11 and of late my beachball has been
spinning a lot more that ever before.

It spins for no rhyme or reason that I can discern - I click on a folder
on my desktop it spins, I open an application that I routinely use and
it spins and the same with an application that I rarely use, I click on
a website in Yahoo or any other search engine or browser and it spins
and I click on an image and it spins, I click to send email and it spins!!!

This is new to me and I need some guidance.

Suggestion and opinions welcomed!!

Dan Currie